Friday, September 30, 2005

Love is in the air



Last month, I was a bridesmaid when one of my closest friends, Kelly, got married to her college sweetheart. Just recently, another one of my friends got engaged and surprised me with a request to stand up for her as well. I'm so excited because even though I just met Tammy a year ago, we've become extremely close and I'm so touched that she considers me important enough to include in something so meaningful. (I guess that shouldn't surprise me though, considering she's known me longer than she's known her fiancee). We've already had so much fun picking out her wedding gown & bridesmaids dresses. I love how laid back she's being with all of the preparations--it's so unlike most of the brides I work with. The only thing that's weird about it all is the fact that I'm yet to meet the groom. I've been assured by others though, that he's a perfect match for her. All I care about is that he makes her happy, which I know he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home