Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tyra...where are you?

I auditioned for America's Next Top Model today. After working half the day, I left for the MOA only to spend almost 3 hours in line waiting to give them my application/pictures/video. Then we were taken upstairs in a group of about 30 and had our 2 second audition. We were asked to state our name, age, height and weight while being video taped. Then they looked briefly at our pictures, and that was it. I'm already planning on applying next time. At least now I have a little better idea what it's all about. Something I found strange was that there were a ton of girls who were obviously not 5'7" or taller auditioning even though there was the height requirement. I bet the line would have moved a lot faster without them in it. Even if I don't make it on ANTP, I'm really excited about another opportunity that just came up recently: there's a Minneapolis band that needs a model for the cover of their next album and I might get to do it. I think that would be so awesome. They're a very artistic band too, so I would love to be a part of the project. But I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for both opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home