Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Monty & Jasper


These girls finally have a new home, and the best part is they're still together. 3 years ago, Monty (left) and Jasper (right) became a part of my life. I had considered getting a cat, so I found an ad in the local newspaper and when I went to see the kittens, I fell in love with these two adorable girls. So on my way home that night, I had to explain to my roommate that I didn't have just one cat, but two.

Being the sucker that I am for animals, I ended up with a 3rd cat (Shadow--a stray I found in the parking lot at my work) just a few months later, and before the year was out, I added a black lab named Jack to the family. The following year, Monty and Jasper each had a litter of kittens of their own, and I fell in love all over again. That's how I ended up with Teddy & Andre. (I'll have to post pictures later of all of them later.)

Anyway, long story short, my living situation changed and I needed to find a new home for a couple of my animals, so I enrolled Monty and Jasper in the adoption program at Petsmart and they were both adopted by the same woman a couple weeks ago. It makes me so happy to know that they've gone to a good home. They really must have turned on their charm for her because it must have set her back at least $200 for the 2 of them. But I can't help but look at their picture and miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home